Join Our Team
Come and work with us!
- We are a multi-award winning company
- We offer Apprenticeships
- We have exported to over 40 countries
- We support several local charities
- We work hard to minimise our impact on the environment
- We strive to be the best and operate by our company’s values
- We are on the Leap100 list of exciting, fast growth companies
- Cycle to work / buy a bike scheme
- Accelerated driver training to driver test package
- Eye tests
- Annual health and wellbeing screenings
- Employee introduction bonus
We are currently recruiting for:-
Our extensive training programme will ensure you are skilled at using our equipment for printing, cutting and collating the livery for the vehicles.
ESV External Account Manager
Works closely with the Internal ESV Account Manager supporting and liaising with direct and indirect Emergency Service fleet contracts. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing and enhancing customer relationships and sales revenue and securing new business.
For more information or to request the job description, please contact Emily on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01444 258 980
As a Disability Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as requested
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and value diversity of culture among our Team. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals. We will seek to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, with respect and without bias.
We are an equal opportunities employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Would You Like To Join Our Team?
We are not currently recruiting for any role, but if you would like to send us your CV please complete the form below.