Join Our Team
Come and work with us!
- We are a multi-award winning company
- We offer Apprenticeships
- We have exported to over 40 countries
- We support several local charities
- We work hard to minimise our impact on the environment
- We strive to be the best and operate by our company’s values
- We are on the Leap100 list of exciting, fast growth companies
- Cycle to work / buy a bike scheme
- Accelerated driver training to driver test package
- Eye tests
- Annual health and wellbeing screenings
- Employee introduction bonus
We are currently recruiting for:-
Warehouse Store Person
We are actively seeking a store person / manufacturing operative to join our expanding team. Our training programme will ensure you are skilled in running stock and using our equipment for printing, cutting and collating the livery for the vehicles.
The role is hands on managing the stores whilst supporting the manufacturing function and learning additional skills as an operative. There are opportunities to grow, develop and earn more should you be the right person with a passion to learn and perform.
We run an alternating weekly shift pattern – 06:30 – 15:00 / 08:00 – 18:30 Monday to Friday.
For more information, contact Caroline on 01444 258980 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign & Graphics Technicians
Part time / full time / flexi hours available.
Our extensive training programme will ensure you are skilled at using our equipment for printing, cutting and collating the livery for the vehicles.
As a Disability Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as requested
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and value diversity of culture among our Team. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals. We will seek to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, with respect and without bias.
We are an equal opportunities employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Would You Like To Join Our Team?
We are not currently recruiting for any role, but if you would like to send us your CV please complete the form below.