Join Our Team
Come and work with us!
At PVL, we help save lives on the road, everyday!
We are the largest manufacturer of reflective vehicle livery kits to the UK
emergency services fleet of police, fire and ambulance vehicles. We also supply and apply corporate branding for commercial vehicle fleets.
Why not consider joining us? As a PVL employee you will be part of a team that cares about its customers and its staff.
We are proud to help save lives. If you are ambitious and determined to make a difference then we would be thrilled to have you join our team.
We have a passionate and committed team who support each other.
What sets us apart:
- We are a multi-award winning company
- We offer Apprenticeships
- We have exported to over 40 countries
- We support several local charities
- We work hard to minimise our impact on the environment
- We strive to be the best and operate by our company’s values
- We are on the Leap100 list of exciting, fast growth companies
Key employee benefits:
As a valued member of our team, we’ll partly or fully fund:-
- Cycle to work / buy a bike scheme
- Accelerated driver training to driver test package
- Eye tests
- Annual health and wellbeing screenings
- Employee introduction bonus
We are currently recruiting for:-
Sign & Graphics Technicians
Part time / full time / flexi hours available.
Our extensive training programme will ensure you are skilled at using our equipment for printing, cutting and collating the livery for the vehicles.
For more information or to request the job description, please contact Emily on email@example.com or call 01444 258 980
As a Disability Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as requested
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about Disability Confident at www.gov.uk/disability-confident
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and value diversity of culture among our Team. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals. We will seek to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, with respect and without bias.
We are an equal opportunities employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Would You Like To Join Our Team?
If you’e like to apply for any of the above roles please complete the form below and we’ll be in contact soon.