The term “PVL” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24c Victoria Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9NF. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PVL’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Fair Processing Policy
Under the definitions of GDPR, PVL UK Ltd is the data controller.
Information we may collect from you:-
We only collect identifiable personal data or information that is voluntarily provided by a visitor to our site.
Visitors are also able to send email to us through the site and via our contact form. Their messages will contain their name and email address, as well as any additional information the user may wish to include in the message. We treat all such data as personal data for the purposes of GDPR.
Where we store your personal data:-
The data we collect is stored on information technology systems owned and operated by PVL UK Ltd, or that of verified third parties. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet to our site or by email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all necessary procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment.
How your personal data will be processed:-
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information you requested via our website
- To perform surveys and analysis with the aim of improving the services we provide
We may give your personal data to third parties where:-
- It is necessary for them to provide you with services on our behalf;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce agreements or contracts or to protect our rights, our property, or the safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
We will not sell or pass your personal data to a third party for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you unsubscribe, your personal data relating to the email alert service will be deleted within 28 days.
General prismatic – Please note it is our understanding that the use of reflective (yellow on the rear for example) on the (rear of a vehicle for example) contravenes the current lighting regulations (RVLR 1989 No. 1796), and we therefore do not recommend them. Should you be asked to remove or replace these panels, PVL UK Ltd will not be responsible for the removal or replacement of these panels.
DISCLAIMER: MAGNETIC CHEVRONS
Magnetic backing – Please note that, whilst PVL UK Ltd will supply magnetic backed panels when requested, we cannot offer any warranty for these goods since the usage and condition of the application conditions are out of our control and we are not liable for the replacement of these panels if lost or stolen.
DISCLAIMER: EMERGENCY SERVICE VEHICLE (ESV) MARKINGS
Police/Fire/Ambulance markings – Please note that it is our understanding that the use of reflective markings that attempt to mimic any emergency service vehicle and specifically colours that contravene the current lighting regulations are not allowed for use on public roads and we therefore do not recommend them. PVL UK Ltd will not be responsible for any consequences if such markings are used without specific documented approval from the appropriate public sector or government authority.