At PVL, we help save lives on the road, everyday.
We are the leading supplier of high visibility vehicle graphics to the UK emergency services sector and reflective safety and brand markings for highways and commercial fleets. We have grown consistently and considerably in recent years and have ambitious plans for the future. As a result, we have an exciting opportunity to join our successful sales support team, working closely with our customers, sales managers and operations team.
This is a full time position based at our offices in Burgess Hill, working 8.30am till 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch. The role supports our busy sales team where you’ll take incoming telephone enquiries and ensure timely and accurate responses are provided.
If you’re looking to make an impact in your next role, here’s what we’re looking for:
- We’ll need you to be skilled in using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
- As you’ll be in direct contact with many of our customers, we’ll expect excellent written and verbal communication skills (with Maths and English GCSE at Grade C/4 or above)
- Previous experience in this type of role would be desired
- Ability to work within a team
- Demonstrate a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude and be comfortable working to tight time frames in a highly responsive industry
- Ability to report clearly on activities
You’ll be joining a successful award-winning business and become part of a team that cares about its customers and its staff.
For a full job specification or to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or call us on 01444 258980.
What sets us apart:
- We are multi-award winners at the 2019 Gatwick Diamond Business Awards and the 2019 Burgess Hill Business Park Association Awards, including Business of the Year.
- We have exported to over 40 countries globally
- We offer apprenticeships
- We support several local charities
- We work hard to minimise our impact on the environment
- We strive to be the best and operate by our company’s values