Jobs at PVL
PVL UK is the leading supplier of high visibility vehicle graphics to the UK Emergency Services sector as well as suppliers of reflective safety and brand markings to the highways and commercial fleets.
We have grown consistently and considerably in recent years and have ambitious plans for the future. We have featured on the Leap100 list of fast growth companies and are very proud to have won many business awards.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Sales Support
- Graphics & Vinyl Applicator
- Production Assistants
- Technical Artworker / Vehicle Livery and Graphics Designer
For a full job specification for any of these vacancies or to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Emily Darnell on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01444 2589
As a Disability Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as requested
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about Disability Confident at www.gov.uk/disability-confident
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and values diversity of culture among our Team. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals. We will seek to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, with respect and without bias.
We are an equal opportunities employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.